What is your favorite Christmas Movie?

I posted a question on Facebook, "What is your Christmas movie?".

Guess who won the Jack pot .... Home Alone got the first place.
2nd place came " New Year's Eve", "Love Actually" & " The holiday".
The following came after; "The Family Stone", " You've got mail", "Dead Poets society", " It's a wonderful life", "City of Angels", " Serendipity " & an Arabic comedy movie called "Ga2ana Elbayan el Tali".

I never celebrated a Christmas Eve, I only get to watch movies in my pijamas under a blanket because I get cold easily especially my hands & drink a cup of hot chocolate. Watching movies makes me escape the real world, once the movie ends I feel like am conscious, ejected out of that dimension and do like a kid " Oh shoot! Let me back in" :D :D. I hope someday attend a celebration somewhere, and feel the spirit...it is quite a big deal abroad, because people look for a reason to feel the gift of having a family. My favorite is "While you were sleeping".

Anyways, out of that question I found out I didn't see these yet; "Love actually", " New year's eve" & "It's a wonderful life" ... I will check them out when I have time then :)

Comments

Popular Posts