Don't go down easy!



Her mom was shot, but she refuses to let go or even break into tears. She refuses to stand down, and she knows death is coming for her, she chose to remain a fighter...she chose not to go that easy, while others are not in her place, have a life to make out of it something amazing but yet chose to be lazy & just sit there, wait till his time is up while he remains the same. Sooner or later we are going to die, it only counts the way you choose to go.


"I will not go down under the ground
’Cause somebody tells me that death’s comin’ ’round
An’ I will not carry myself down to die
When I go to my grave my head will be high
Let me die in my footsteps
Before I go down under the ground

There’s been rumors of war and wars that have been
The meaning of life has been lost in the wind
And some people thinkin’ that the end is close by
’Stead of learnin’ to live they are learnin’ to die
Let me die in my footsteps
Before I go down under the ground" 
                                                            Bob Dylan




Comments

Popular Posts