Jump your shadow

I wrote this 27th Dec 2011:
Any interesting life will have a conflict. Any worthwhile existence will have its difficult moments. But we are often obsessed with the pursuit of things that are easy - easy FRIENDSHIPS, trouble free jobs, simple class assignments & effortless dreams. Most of us would be delighted to have our private "easy button" to press when things get hard. but easy doesn't make a great story. Easy doesn't change lives or communities. The most meaningful things in life take effort and risk and they definitely require jumping a few shadows. Everyone has a life, but not everyone makes the jump. The choice is yours. It's your story to be told... JUMP Your SHADOW!!

That year I passed through difficult times I never thought I will be put into, but I am strong enough everyday to pass whatever comes in my way ever since still. Easy never thrilled me thats why am meant to be remarkably different .... I set the bars high only by breathing ;)

Comments

Popular Posts