Real Break ;)

I got most of my vacations cancelled, i am in the middle of an important deadline and approaching to a hectic audit...so what!... I decided to escape to Dahab that long weekend, leave my laptop, abandon my phone, and enjoy to the max! 
I dived for the first time, I don't know how to swim and discovered that I only can handle 3 meters max cause of my ear. I rode also a horse for the first time by the sea which was one of my fantasies & my horse was called "Gamila". I never imagined that riding horses needs quite an effort which makes such sport worth learning. I actually got to have 3 meals a day, savor each one without doing anything in parallel but to enjoy the scenes in peace or share few laughs with my friends....that was a feeling I missed for a long long time!. No night passes by without eating desserts & drinking hot chocolate at " Everyday" cafe and playing card games....doesn't matter if you are full or not, you will eat anyways :D.
One of the main objectives when I go to the walkline, I check the stores for colorful wrist or ankle bands or anything in "Arabic writings" to indulge myself. Another thing I discovered about myself, I like drinking tea only in group trips ... might sound ordinary but to me it is different.
Best memory of my day, lying on the shore facing the open water & mountains under the sun...closing my eyes, headset on listening to Mohamed Mounir " Ana Ba3sha2 el Bahr" song :)
...Enough for today, i'll get back to my outta reach mode...To be continued :p lol.






Comments

Popular Posts