Who Am I?!!

Yesterday, I watched a movie for Scarlet Johansson called “The Nanny Diaries”. It talks about a girl named Annie who got graduated from college with honor and about to start the career of a lifetime if she passed an Interview. During the interview she was asked a question, but she ran out in a shock trying to answer it the entire movie. Do you want to know what the question was?!

Ok, she was requested to say Who Was Annie Braddock?! .. That made me asked myself one thing, Who am I? As simple as this question appears to be, but answering is quite hard. I keep facing this difficulty of filling the “About me” gap when I create a blog, a new account, training on interview questions…etc. The words just VANISH!

Well, Annie got her answer coincidently when she decided to become a life observer and accepting a temporary job as a Nanny. Actually the job wasn’t easy peasy as most people think!

This movie really made me wonder, What about my answer to that question; how can I find it? Do I have to make a detour by shifting my major and take an unrelated job for a while? The fact is I am already made to be out of both kind of jobs and stay at home. Is there something else might help me solve this question? Does this question have a response in reality or just on the colored screen? What if it is answered, can it be changeable as long as you are living?! Can you spend your whole life without knowing the exact right answer? Could the answer be simple as the question verbally spoke and am the one who can’t see it yet?!

I wonder when and how I’ll be able to answer that….

Comments

Popular Posts