What Hurts the MOST

He met her by chance after leaving her for so long, he simply said: Excuse me I have another girl in my life now, another heart and another future. What about you? Anything new?

She closed her eyes to cover her tears and all their memories together flash in front her eyes; she remembered each moment she stuck side by side with him; the moment of his grief before his joy, the moment of his despair before his success. The moment she rejected the thought of any other man, no matter how better than him they were, but him because he was enough for her.
She pulled all her strength together to conserve what is left from her pride if any still exist and looked at him with a smile and said: Excuse me, Do I know you?

My opinion even if she saved her pride, she faces the real nightmare everyday no matter how much she tries to snap out of it, she ends up crying herself to sleep. Would he ever feel how much pain he caused her? will he ever say sorry? Is it the answer? And even if he did, its useless. The hardest thing in life to be nothing in a heart was everything for you. To be not even an option in someone’s life you thought of him as a priority for you. I doubt days will be able to wash away such pain cause there are no suitable words to describe such thing.




Comments

Popular Posts