The Bucket List

A bucket list is a list that you write down and determine to get it done before you die and once you succeed; you can kick the bucket!
I have watched a very inspiring movie called “The Bucket list”, I was thrilled by Jack Nichelson. I discovered not only the ordinary Items should be included in your plans but also the things that you strive for No matter how small, foolish, crazy, silly …etc. I always wondered; was it better to do and might regret that I did it or not to and regret that I haven’t?!.... Well, I prefer to take the risk and see how it feels like doing it whether good or bad, I earn it to myself.
Let me write down a mini bucket list, to refresh your mind:
·         Witness something majestic
·         Ride a motor bike, a Porsche or a black horse
·         Travel to different countries
·         Find Joy in Life
·         Sky diving
·         Jump the rope in a wide garden
·         Get a Tattoo
·         Help someone out to make his life change
·         Eat in the most luxurious restaurant
·         Watch a beautiful Sunset with the one you love the most above a wonderful mountain
·         Lie on the grass under the bright stars and listen to the breeze
·         Curl up in the couch, watch a romantic movie and eat strawberries
·         Spend valentine’s day in a surprising place
·         Laugh till you cry
What am trying to say is; Try to stray from the sidewalk every once in a while. You can be successful in a career, as a husband, a wife, a daughter, a son, or a parent. But you need to be happy and never let a moment pass by without doing something you really wish for.
My Favorite script from the movie:
It's difficult to understand the sum of a person's life... Some people will tell you it's measured by the ones left behind. Some believe it can be measured in faith. Some say by love... Other folks say life has no meaning at all. Me, I believe that you measure yourself by the people who measure themselves by you.

My pastor always says our lives are streams flowing into the same river towards whatever heaven lies in the mist beyond the falls. Find the joy in your life, Edward. My dear friend, close your eyes and let the waters take you home.


Comments

Popular Posts