Shut it!


Once upon a time 3 men (a religious man, a physics scientist and a lawyer) was about to be executed via guillotine. At the moment of execution, the religious man stepped in to get decapitated. They asked him: “Any last words?” He said: I believe in my God and God will save me. Then he bent over to get his head cut off, they allowed the blade to drop but just before the head of the religious man it stopped. So, they let him go.
Then came the turn of the lawyer, they asked him: “Any last wish?” He replied “I don’t believe in God but I believe in Justice and Justice will save me”. When he bent over to meet his fate the same scenario repeated of the religious man repeated and they let him go.
Finally, it was the turn of the scientist, he was asked the same question and his reply was;”I don’t believe in God nor Justice. But I am sure there’s a nod in the rope of the blade preventing it from doing its task” They checked and they found he was correct so they untied the nod. When they dropped the blade, the scientist head was cut off.
Sometimes playing dumb is an intelligent thing to do in certain situations. You shouldn’t be an open book for anyone trying to be close to you, so you wouldn’t be easily predicted or fall a prey in the wrong hands. Also, to keep your privacy and space unscratched. That’s why remaining silent or vague is the best thing to do these days.

Comments

Popular Posts