Unconditional Love --- part 1

What does Love really mean? Does it have to be both ways to be real? Does it really exist? Do you believe it does?!

Some says unconditional utopian Love is a myth only in movies or fairy tales, I used to disagree. I believed totally it exists but real life confronted me that only few and rare are barely chosen to find such gift.
Well, to be honest I stopped lately from a long time to talk about romantic topics, poems or anything related cause I only write or say what I mean and can’t fake words … weird! But this is me.

Anyways, What really provoked me to raise such thought is my favorite novelist Nicholas Sparks, for the first time these days am reading a Novel called “ The Wedding”, while the other novels I was lucky to watch them as movies. Before I comment on them, I would like to discuss the picture I have about “Love” on mind.

It is said, “Love is blind”, I have another theory as I disagree. I say true love is that; although you see the flaws of the one you love, you love him/her the way they are endlessly. Also, it doesn’t mean you love someone, you have him/her locked in a cage, and maybe his /her happiness is somewhere else…crazy?!I know…But Life works different ways. The amazing thing about unconditional love is; it teaches when is the right time you need to hold on and when you should let go, even if you warship it and carve it hidden in your heart.

Why is it rare? The bad thing nowadays is marriage! The way this sacred bond turn out to be bitter, you find both partners yelling at each other, sticking around only for sake of their children, sinking in work or house shores. You see the wife or husband sick and the other partner might ask to take him/her to the doctor or actually do so because he/she has to not because he/she wants to…when they sit a moment they hardly speak to each other and if they did talk about miserable financial problems and duties. Sometimes, they end up divorced or they stick around biting one another’s head out!

Shamefully, those real examples were based on “love” as they claim but by time it faded or they forgot and others based on family arrangements

Is there any slight hope to find real marriage or love in this life? When you do find it for sure, please, don’t waste it or take it for granted. Hold on to it with both hands, you never realize what you miss till you lose it and it only happens once, if it ever did!

Am not done yet J …to be continued   


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts