Body swap

Have you ever heard of the word “Body swap” ? It’s the process of switching bodies or souls of two persons. It only happens in movies, like “Freaky Friday”, its funny.
Let’s see the take home message of this story which is respecting one another’s role and renewing the trust between them which help them to get back on the right track. People suffer from lack of trust and appreciation which makes living much harder than life itself already; also, they find it easier to take what’s on the surface without spending a minute of thinking. I know time is money but if you don’t spend it for the people you care about or much more valuable ethics, then what you’re running to its meaningless.
Now my question is: Do you have to pass through someone situation to think better or realize things you’re unaware of?
Mostly yes, there are many methods of learning a lesson, experience is one of them. Some are lucky enough to get the right answer without passing through difficult mazes. What matters that you accept to change and digest the lesson or it will be so devastating. If you have a flash light and you didn’t use it, I won’t question if you got bumped on the road, “Then don’t blame your glasses, buddie” LOL
I’ll tell you something I passed through three years ago, which I don’t like discussing a lot. My late uncle got cancer back then; he used to live in USA. All of a sudden my parent took off to be next to him as he was in a very bad condition. I was put in charge of their responsibilities as I am the eldest. It ended up really badly when my uncle passed away, in the fact, the entire family lost the spirit of joy and gathering ever since that day. I know it sounds strange as life goes on, but actually nothing was ever the same.
Anyways, back to the point, I knew that my mom has a hard time, she’s like wonder woman but I never experienced her role before, I always wondered if I can be a good responsible person. I couldn’t imagine how could a person to be put under much stress beside his own personal problems and get to process, very tiring!
She has to look out each one of us; each has a different personality, dreams & issues. She has to be a good listener and guide at the same time. She does the house shores, manage the bills, and take care of her old parents. Moreover, she is the eldest sister that makes her in charge of other duties. She makes sure that each one of us is awake at different timing which means lack of sleep …etc. Sometimes, she can’t find time to watch a TV show, say or do an extra prayer beside the obligatory ones, read or even sit doing nothing. My mom is a multilingual teacher and she chose to stay home for us, imagine other moms like mine and they are out there in the battle field trying to create a dream of their own. They never complain nor show any sign of regret or wearing out. Did I mention I tried to cook? It was funny and you have to think of something new every day to please the audience. J
 Despite, many things I passed through, I think it added up to my personality. This is just an example, if each person just exchange places or imagine what might others passing through, many good things can take place, better communities and environment be created. A teacher and a student, a parent and a child, a husband and a wife, A boss and an employee, the rich and the poor …etc; the society will be almost perfect.
Life can’t be life without pain, sufferings, fights or problems. It will be boring, but at least the results can be adjusted to take a different and better track.

Comments

Popular Posts