The barber shop

I have always loved black people communities, their culture, brotherhood codes, even their church has its own style though they are infamous of poverty, drug dealing, violence,...etc and anyone is born black is stuck with a certain stereotype image.

Anyways, I remember seeing a scene for Kevin hart in "Central intelligence" saying to his wife, baby I ain't doing therapy, black people don't go to a therapist they go to a barber shop or see the movie "The Barber shop", I was like " Why?!"

Then I saw that "Barber shop" movie, I knew why :D. I recommend anyone to watch that movie, it is awesome, how they display what stereotype issues, relationship stuff, society problems and educative people are struggling in a dangerous community between the thought of leaving it all behind or just stay there and make a difference. They proved they can make a difference with what they already have and the only thing they know how to do! What is totally great about it they just discuss things we see everyday and deal with in a way or another in any community .... I just love that movie!

Comments

Popular Posts