My X-Men struggles

There is a common saying "each person has a dark side no one but him can see". As long as you are in control, no one can see under your skin. Maybe I can describe my sides in a different way, Through highschool and college, I have been more like a Xavier character. Always seen hope, in myself and people around. I could read it in the looks of others to me " what's your secret?!". Right after graduation, I lost a close friend, didn't find a job in my major, faced the cruel reality with sequential hits. Magneto character unfortunately stepped in, a year after I finally got a job. I was pretty much in a transition phase, where the struggle between the two continues....after exactly 3 months...I get into troubles due to contradicting mentalities, get enlisted by a playboy person & rumored about, given a B- as an evaluation at work & been told am not good enough, flunked in my premasters because the professor decided no one would pass....so, I bubbled up behind the screen, became a workaholic person and Let Magneto over ruled without even knowing it. Even the good times came after I would let some happen with a big shield on....cause of past pains, I lost hope, and believed that no Xavier exists, world is getting darker and darker and I can't do pretty much about it but to be in a defensive mode under all matters.

Surprisingly and unexpectedly ... I found out that after 6 years, my Xavier side just woke up.

"Every second is a chance to turn your life around" :)

Comments

Popular Posts