Limitations are self-imposed

I watch the Olympics from time to time with the family but only some sports interest me, like swimming, gymnastics, rowing and running. But what actually catches my attention more are the stories behind the athletes; I get to know names and different type of characters every single day.

Names like:

Jesse Owens, Micheal Phelps, Melissa stockwell, Bethany Hamilton, Jason Lester, Julius Yego, Simone Biles, Yusra Mardini, Zahra Nemati,Chris Mears, Lopez Lomong,Yiech Pur Biel, Yolande Bukasa Mabika, Jillion Potter, Houry Gebeshian, Rafaela Silva and the list won't stop here of course!

Do you know what they all have in common? They all said No, to their disabilities. They all said I want this so bad and I will have it. They all proved that limitations are self imposed.

So, whenever you feel you CAN'T ... Just ask yourself ...."What is your excuse ?!"

Nighty

Comments

Popular Posts