Scary thoughts

Yesterday, I saw a memory photo taken of me with my siblings, cousins, mom and auntie, a year ago. I just looked at it how all of us were really happy, each one of us was at his/her peak and then I said look at us now...turn of events really fast without short notice.

Today, my little cousin Ashgi comes visit when she suddenly tells me "Ghadeer, ain't you my eldest sister. I need your feedback on all these things happening around me"

Hot topics she made me disucss with her:

1- What should I do when me my idols after being protective, giving me notes on the way I wear or whatever. Actually come and tell me "why are you still wearing the veil?"...This phenomena of girls taking it off, why would they do that ? Also, the fact that I don't like to enter an argument about it.

2- When people you care about start questioning and arguing you about your beliefs, or if God exist...There is a phenomena going between boys, " hey dude check out another religion, start reading about it" ..."Did you see that documentary series? "...etc.

3-When you try over and over advise someone you care about, try to support or help?  But they get to see you as their enemies instead and shut you away...what should you do then?

Comments

Popular Posts