My adventure in Paris

My adventure started 11 am when my plane landed in Paris and I had 8 hours Transit before my next one to Sweden, so, I jumped in a train heading to Tour eiffel. I didn't have any network, nor a plan only me with the determination to have fun and check Paris out for the first time. I arrived at Tour Eiffel in no time, then walked to Arc de triumph then I decided to sit in a restaurant in the famous "les champs Elysees" street. I ordered Crepe Nutella with bananas and orange juice, it was delicious. At this moment when I was sitting there silently on my own like a lady, watching people passing by, only enjoying the sunny day, I smiled with extreme happiness ...I felt literally like Angelina Jolie in "The Tourist" movie.... That was a remarkable feeling!

Then I walked by the Seine River, saw the Louvre museum, I sang to myself "Chante la vie chante" song for Michal Fugain at "Palais de la decouverte" then reached my final destination "Notre Dam". I entered Notre Dam, rested for a while then lighted 3 Candles; one in each passage. I enjoy going to Cathedrals, that is something about me.

Whoever tells you Paris is not that good, he/she is a douche cause it is pretty amazing...I would definitely pay a longer Visit next time.

Nighty :)

Comments

Popular Posts