Trying to sleep :D

Dear diary,

      The week is done, I didn't miss a day to the gym, I managed to go the movies with my sister to renew our horror passion then played this bungee ball thing...it was crazy. Attended a wedding, watched my TV show and getting ready for a new week. One of the indications that am back, is that I get invitations to different events and activities like I used to and I say "you have to give me a heads up 2 or 3 days earlier before I am booked up if you want me to join so bad ".... And guess what!! They keep coming :D.

All I can think about is, I really wanna neat up my closet, check what is in there and prepare for my coming up vacation :D :D I would like to revisit my bucketlist maybe add one point or two, I hope I striked out most of it. One of the things I did too that I started reading old stuff I wrote, sometimes I get amazed I say wow is that me, and sometimes I say yikes! If anyone read that he/she may figure out what I passed through? Thoughts? Get a glimpse of my character? But then I say whoever wants to know me will do whether I liked it or not! ... Yeah right! " Good luck with that!" lool
Nighty


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts