The most tempting bad habit anyone can fall in is "to complain". God! I always hated to have any negative talk in my dictionary or give it any slight attention which is why I earned my nick name the "Goddess of Joy". Lately, I fell in that trap but it is never too late to puff the dust away!

I wanna talk about few happy moments, I have a colorful Jar I used to fill that I got from Aswan DEC 2014, I haven't filled it since last October but I will again.

One of the happy Moments were in Casablanca, I was sitting infront of Sultan Hassan Mosque watching the sunset staring at the sea. I felt at that moment I achieved something, that I finally took permission to travel with my friend Nada without the need of lying like girls do nowadays ... Because it is my right since am not doing anything against morals, they are overprotective but a bird still needs to fly!. This moment finally came few months ago, when I am 28, it might be pretty late but I was glad to prove a point by doing it my way though it took me long to happen. I striked one of the lines in my bucketlist "watching sunset in a country I see for the first time".

I loved Marrakech the best; I climbed a 2000 feet mountain with 7 waterfalls, I slipped while I was heading down from a cliff, I dunno up till now how the guide caught me but I would have been dead period by now! (Don't tell my Mom :D)

Another cool moment I had this year in a business trip, I had 4 days off out of the blues, and just with no planning ... I went to Europa park rode all kinda Roller coasters. Then went to Bern, Switzerland, I loved everything about it, language the people the nature and I won't mind any chance of living there! What was cool about these events the fact they were " Pop Ups" ... I am pretty famous to do whatever comes up in my mind, ... Like my friends would even trick me for fun sometimes thinking I won't do it ... For example I was marching with heels in a street heading to a certain occasion and they said "Ghadeer ... How about taking a sprint now" ... They have these sparkling eyes and I say "Yalla" sometimes I just "Wooosh!" run without even saying it :D... What is exciting about it they are forced to get along and laugh hysterically "Crazy" out loud.... Anyways, I am still alive and kicking.

Comments

Popular Posts