I am whoever I am!

When people get to ask you how come your heart is that cold? Or why you are doing this or doing that and you just leave them think what they think because you believe in the choices you are doing and what makes you feel happy. If you let anyone in, it doesn't stop there either you face judging, or they start drawing lines for you or start projecting the perfect equation on you to cover their own failures....others just ask for the sake of being curious and maybe make fun of you behind your back or maybe they can enlarge it and put a little touch of negativity and cloud your voice in your head. That is why I am who I am that's why I trust no one. So, it is easier being an ass!

To cut it short on everyone, I am free to choose when to have a partner and who to let in and who not to let in. Whoever comes and judge or gives speeches about finding the perfect match. Can you ever guarantee that the guy will love me unconditionally without me giving him a manual how to love me. Can you guarantee to make him stick around when I am sick or crazy or freaking emotional as a result of extra hormones. Will he stay loving me if am fat or thin or even I was lazy to brush my teeth and just put on a messy poney tail and wear a silly non matching pijama! What if I satisfied him enough can you guarantee he won't go out there and not cheat on me or mock me saying his life is miserable after marriage with his buddies. Can you guarantee he will go to the Dr with me if am sick or tell me thank you if I made not good enough food ? People wake up really do you think a girl will care if she is living in a palace with a guy makes her cry everyday ...you are struggling on a list of belongings instead of checking what matters. Can you guarantee that Guy won't make her cry or not even hit her! There is no guarantee on anything you can't tie a guy with a ring or a child ...you can't force people to still love your girl and you can't guarantee a guy is good or bad whether from arranged marriage or by luck arrangement ...

Each person should focus on his/her actions, develop themselves and mind his/her damn business... If you wanna be fake am not obligated to deal with you ...and I won't mind to look you in the face and walk away because I don't give a damn ... But don't smile me in the face and say you care because am sick of bullshit. I am what I am good or bad ... Thin or fat ... I don't justify who I am and I won't ... So hit the nearest wall.

Comments

Popular Posts