Opera Night

Tonight I revived my passion for Opera, I used to love going there much often but I stopped last year. I love everything about it, the art, the structure, lightings, live music, the feeling of dressing up elegantly including the heels, God I love wearing heels!...Do you know there are 10 famous Opera Houses around the world, one day I would love to go to 5 of them; Palais Garnier in Paris, La Scala & Teatro di San Carlo both in Italy, Staatsoper in Vienna & Bolshoi in Russia.

Anyways, it was my first time to attend a concert for Angham. I never heard a song for her nor followed her. But honestly, this woman was such a discovery, the way she sang deeply with her facial expression, playing with her vocals, makes you feel each word & take you to another enchanting place. The maestro & the orchestra were marvellous. Simply I am happy that I went.


Comments

Popular Posts