My Names

I found out I have many nicknames, but not everyone are allowed to call me with:

Ghadoura, Deera ( my mommy )
Anitta (Granma, R.I.P, my dad's mom)
7oby aka my love ( Uncle, R.I.P)
Bort2ana ( Amir my cousin)
Omicron ( I called myself that when I started writing poetry in highschool, it means the 15th letter in the Greek alphabet)
Ghady ( Seeko, Family friend)
Mr.X ( basket ball team, because I was fast & with claws in the field)
Phatto ( Amany, my friend from school, she created for each one of us a name that ends with "atto")
Diddi or deeda (Reham, friend from school- Mahetab Salama, friend from college)
Elma3lem Dardeery ( college friends, communication department)
Dodo ( all my college friends, biomedical department )
Dodi, El-Dodd, Goddess of Farfasha ( my twin from college Ahmed abdelhady)
Dodi ( Nada Hisham, friend from work)
G ( Omar youssry, friend from college)
Deero ( Reem, friend from college)
GoGo ( Sarah beesa, friend from college - Nada Magdy, friend from work)
Deer ( Randa Khairy, friend from work- Wessam Emad, friend from work)
GhoGho (Rehab Abdallah, friend from work)
Ghogho, Foxy ( Dio, friend from work)
Za3eema ( Mostafa ABOZAID, friend from work)
Duda ( Jimmy, friend from work ... Means the female of dude :D )
Shabah ( Kareem Ali, friend from work - Youssef Reyad, friend from work)
The hidden lady ( Aiman NOBY, friend from work)
Khatcheer (Hesham El-Saftey, friend from work)
Project Boss ( Aly, my team member at work)
Software Queen ( Martin Kaderabek, R&D PTM of GEELY project)
Deedo, biscuits (someone I used to know)

I was telling my Friend Fatma, that my Dad wanted to name me " El-3anood" ... It means very Stubborn, hard to get & also, the name of a wild Deer that is difficult to hunt down. My dad picked it because it was a name for a queen in Saudi Arabia.... My friend Fatma commented by " I don't see any difference :D " 

Comments

Popular Posts