My Flight day in Japan

Konichiwa!. I managed to wake up early & go to the Sky tower in Tokyo. It is a broadcast earthquake resistant structure that is 643 high (450 stories). As you take the elevator all the way up, you can feel the pressure on your ears, the view of Tokyo from Top is magnificent and guess what I took a photo standing on the glass floor.
My next stop was Asakusa, where you pass through Kaminarimon (2 large entrance gates) leading to Sensoji Temple. I bought souvenirs, ate sushi & wondered around then my final stop was Akiharaba. I entered Don Quijote, I spent there an hour or more, shopped & spoilt my new phone with accessories. I entered Sega arcade games, but I couldn't try all the games, my credit card became invalid & I was about to run out of the cash that I will use for the transportation. I only played this game, where you try to move a machinery handle, knock off a toy to win it...Guess what I didn't win :D but that didn't stop me, I landed in the Anime store where I bought a toy for my office desk. Finally, I got my luggage, took Narita express & on my way to the airport.

That was an awesome week!

Comments

Popular Posts