Disney sea land Day

Today I had a great quality time with myself &
went to Disney Sea land in Tokyo. I ate a lot and tried all kinda flavors with of pop corns; milk chocolate, cappuccino, caramel. I skipped a round of Carrousel so, I can get to ride the Genie :D. Single riders get to skip long ques and catch a ride on roller coasters really fast. I got lost in the train station few times, got many lines & different rail ways but I was having fun. At night, I watched couple shows and fireworks which was nice. I dropped my gloves in the railway station, I head back & found it not touched even. I read that the Japanese people don't move lost stuff from the street & it can remain there for days till its owner finds it, so, its true!
Anyways, let's see,
Disney land, California
Walt Disney world, Florida
Disney Sea land, Tokyo
Disney Land, Tokyo
Disney Land, Paris
Disney Land, Hong Kong
Disney Land, Shanghai (Not opened yet) 
I guess 2 down & 5 more to go.

Nighty,
Ghadeer


Comments

Popular Posts