I am back, suckers!

Dear Diary,

      Today I realised that I am the one who is keeping myself down by limiting my mind. I haven't felt this genuine feeling of joy for so long and that is because I was focusing on everything that is upsetting and making it control me as if am torturing myself. This version that is feeding on the real me to make it fade away has to die along with everything that wants to drag me down. I sat with myself and had this discussion "why are you not OK ? ". I started counting my blessings, I have a family, home, my job, my health, great body " should work out again but that is not that point :D", bright mind, good friends, ...etc Life sucks so What! I am a Gladiator I used to make jokes out of shitty moments, I didn't cry much and used to stand like a rock, so, where is that girl who didn't give a damn about anything but the things that really mattered and mature enough to be worth it. Where is that girl that used to influence other and always talks and thinks positive. Where is she, GOD damn it!. Like seriously, I was in a coma like literally and for what! ... That is the moment when I punched myself and said that's it ... Get up ... Stop taking the beating and start giving one ... You have to feel it and you have to enjoy it and you have to live the moment ... Do what you want and be who you want to be for yourself ...Be Happy Ghadeer.

From this moment on, I am who I am and I will be happy and am not looking back.

Sincerely,
The Hot Diva :D

Comments

Popular Posts