Live IN the Moment!


Dear Diary,

        I left work today at work! ... Didn't speak of it, Didn't think of it & I didn't even feel guilty. I decided to go meet my mommy and sister to do some shopping, afterwards we walked a lot then we sat in Costa for a while. I ordered unusual things, I engaged in the conversation which unlike me. (If you attended any event with me, you can see I remain silent most of the time & there is a possibility my mind travels to a blank or unknown dimension). But for the first time after a long time I was actually present with my mind not just physically & i lived IN the moment. For the first time I wasn't rushing to hit a target as if am on a mission nor planned for my day nor thought of anything outside that moment and I was simply Happy!

Nighty :)

Ghadeer Ayoub

Comments

  1. Good for you ;), enjoy these moments it doesn't last forever :D, However I wish it will last for you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts