In the Dark Tunnel!


Dear God,

     I am sorry for losing track of my life and not being honest with myself about what I want. I am sorry for ruining the good stuff I used to have, taking it for granted till I lost it. I am sorry for losing faith in myself, because you will never put me in a situation I can't ever get through. I should feel proud of myself instead of feeling down. I should never lose my smile and know that everything you get me through is for the good reason. I am ready to accept the fact that I am entering the dark tunnel. I will even run through it to pass to the other side, because I can't wait to meet the stronger version of me. It is only a matter of time but I will meet her. I hope I redeem my sins along my way but I am sure you will forgive me and never leave my side. Thank you for everything.


Yours Sincerely,

Ghadeer Ayoub

Comments

Popular Posts