Unveil The Cracks


We live our lives each moment as if it’s gonna last forever, we are taken by different matters of life daily; what I wear, eat , do, get , where I go, …etc. We are interested in knowing everything and everyone around us, maybe the tiny detail of both, that we forget to know the only person of all; OURSELVES!
In moment of crises, People get to remember God for a little while. Some run to their own caves have moments of depression and breaking conscious but instead of confronting oneself and raising red flags, they prefer missing  the true message beyond all that and choose to return back to their Old Shallow Track as long as they will forget such feeling!.

Others start Hustling in fear to the extremes, without thinking or feeling, just doing it in order to avoid anything bad like death or punishment or …etc. And if you paused them and start asking them questions you won’t get a meaningful end point to their answers, if they did!

Only few take it as a red alert and begin to dig for deep Questions!

AM I the good person God wants me to be?! DO I love him right?! Do I think right? Am I shallow?! Why was I left behind?!

Yes, I was left behind because he loves me, he missed me and he wants my attention, he wants me to understand the real purpose of my living. I am not praying everyday to pay taxes on my life nor after the 5 minutes of worshiping do other X actions as long as am not seen! I am not praying as not to enter hell or afraid to die. I do this or that, I am being a better person than I am, I am abandoning my wrong acts because I Love HIM.
I was left behind still and am thankful for that because warnings come once! I am not afraid to die, because is not a matter of heaven or hell. I do what I do and be who I be as not to be ashamed when I meet my creator.

DON’T LOSE YOUSELF IN A BLINK!

Copyrighted© Ghadeer Ayoub

Comments

Popular Posts